Textbook Order & Information Terms
This site was designed so that you may order your textbooks or obtain text information for classes taught by University of Nebraska at Omaha.
1. Be aware that the site will be updated as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from publishers. Please note that because text information can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled classes, etc) we are not responsible for information used from this site for the purchase of texts from other locations. Students purchasing materials on this site are protected under our Returns Policies.
2. Web orders require up to 3 business days to process. We will do our best to process your order within 1 business day, but please note that during "rush" (the first week of each semester) additional time may be needed.
3. Used Versus New: When selecting the type of book that you will want please note that if you select " USED" when buy your text, and if there are no used texts available when we pull your order, we will substitute a NEW book at the NEW price. This means that your final charges may be different than what was originally quoted. To prevent substitutions you can select "NO SUBSTITUTIONS" at "check out" in which case we will not substitute and instead will cancel the title. Substitutions may also affect shipping charges. The Bookstore recommends clicking on the "See More Information on Shipping Methods" link at checkout to view the shipping charges chart.
4. UPS Shipments: Orders for items that are in stock take up to 3 working days to process and should arrive at your home within 2 working days from the date of shipment if you live in the Omaha Metro area. It is not necessary for Omaha area residents to select 2nd day shipping; most orders will reach you within 2 days of shipment. If we are out of stock on an item you order, we will cancel the item. If you want it shipped when it arrives at the Bookstore, you will need to place a new order. For shipping charges, click on the "See More Information on Shipping Methods" link at checkout to view the shipping charges chart.
5. Online Order Cancellations: Once an online order is processed for shipping you cannot cancel the order. You will be permitted to return the books under our returns policy, but shipping charges will not be refunded.
6. Users agree not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to the shopping basket to complete the transaction. If the website has not given you a transaction number, the transaction is not complete.
By continuing, you agree to the terms listed above...
UNO BOOKSTORE / UNIV. OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA is a local bookstore serving the students, faculty and staff of University of Nebraska at Omaha with pride.Tell your friends about UNO BOOKSTORE / UNIV. OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA!
Please do your part and submit your textbook lists as early as possible each semester. Your students will thank you!
To submit your textbook adoptions, please visit our Faculty Requisitions Site now.