The UNO Bookstore, owned and operated by the University of Nebraska at Omaha, is your official store for UNO merchandise, textbooks and supplies.
The UNO Bookstore offers a convenient place for students to get everything they need for their academic career. Our large textbook department features: rental, e-book, used, and new textbooks. Our full range of office products and school supplies makes the Bookstore a one-stop-shop.
After an expansion & remodel in 2016, alumni, students, and Mav fans can shop the largest selection of UNO apparel, gifts and home décor in Omaha. Shop online or in the Bookstore - we’re adding new merchandise every day.
Faculty, staff & student organizations save with the Bookstore. We work with our vendors to source custom apparel and promotional merchandise for your group or event at no cost to you. Fill out an inquiry form here.
Your Dollars Stay on Campus & Benefit Our Students
- Your purchases at the UNO Bookstore help keep your dollars on campus.
- Earned revenue is reinvested in our students through services provided by the Milo Bail Student Center Business Operations.
- First Day Savings was $50,372.76 for summer.
- UNO Graduates make up 27% of our full time workforce.
- 24 soon-to-be graduates are employed by the bookstore.
- Employing students from four continents: Asia, South America, North America, and Europe.
(click on the address to view map)
UNO Bookstore Hours
All hours are subject to change. Please check back frequently for the most current postings.
*Please Note: Please wear a face mask on campus and maintain social distancing guidelines.
|2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR HOURS: August 30 - May 14|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.|
|Friday||7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
|March 12 - March 16||Hours subject to change
Meet The Team
Course Materials Assistant Manager
General Merchandise Assistant Manager