Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.back to top
- We will notify you by email when your order is ready.
- Please bring your Web Order Number (it's on the email). It's required for pick up.
- Please allow 24 business hours for
- Orders placed after noon Friday through Sunday will be ready on Monday.
- Many orders may be ready in less time, except during peak periods in August, December and January.
- Orders normally ship in 1-2 business days via UPS. During August and December shipping time may vary.
- We only ship to businesses and residences - we do not ship to Post Office boxes. (APO shipments will be sent through the US Postal Service).
- Orders cannot be held for in Store Pick up after they have been processed.
back to top
UNO Bookstore Refund Policy
Current picture ID and original cash register receipt or web receipt is required for all refunds. (Picture ID is required when the return is
- Credit / Debit Card Refunds: Original cash register receipt is required. We will credit the credit or debit card that was used to make the purchase. The refund waiting period is typically 7-10 days.
- Checks: Original cash register receipt is required. Checks require a 10-day waiting period. After this time, we will issue a cash refund.
Textbook Refund Policy
- Last Day for a Full Refund: Friday of the 2nd week of the semester, (Friday, of the 1st week of each summer class start date) after that date, all sales are final.
- New Books: Must be in new condition with all CD's, tapes, code cards and any supplements.
Helpful Tips: Do not remove shrink-wrap, write/mark in books, or remove any pages until you have attended class and are certain you have the correct book, or will not be changing/dropping classes.
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- You must provide the original cash register receipt and show picture ID.
- Merchandise must be returned in original condition, and in unopened, original packaging.
- Calculators, electronics and software are non-returnable if opened.
- Store Management reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of the return.
Web Returns by Mail
All items purchased on this website follow the above Refund Policies and must include a copy of the Web Order Receipt.
Send returns to:
Web Returns Dept.
6001 Dodge Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68182-0045
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: UNOBookstore@unomaha.edu. You can also contact our customer service department at: 402.554.2336back to top